November 2015 DocID13902 Rev 16 1/1137
STM32F101xx, STM32F102xx, STM32F103xx, STM32F105xx and
STM32F107xx advanced ARM
-based 32-bit MCUs
This reference manual targets application developers.
It provides complete information on how to use the STM32F101xx, STM32F102xx,
STM32F103xx and STM32F105xx/STM32F107xx microcontroller memory and peripherals.
The STM32F101xx, STM32F102xx, STM32F103xx and STM32F105xx/STM32F107xx will
be referred to as STM32F10xxx throughout the document, unless otherwise specified.
The STM32F10xxx is a family of microcontrollers with different memory sizes, packages
For ordering information, mechanical and electrical device characteristics please refer to the
low-, medium-, high- and XL-density STM32F101xx and STM32F103xx datasheets, to the
low- and medium-density STM32F102xx datasheets and to the
STM32F105xx/STM32F107xx connectivity line datasheet.
For information on programming, erasing and protection of the internal Flash memory
please refer to:
• PM0075, the Flash programming manual for low-, medium- high-density and connectivity
line STM32F10xxx devices
• PM0068, the Flash programming manual for XL-density STM32F10xxx devices.
For information on the ARM
-M3 core, please refer to the STM32F10xxx Cortex
M3 programming manual (PM0056).
Available from www.st.com:
• STM32F101xx, STM32F102xx, STM32F103xx and STM32F105xx/STM32F107xx
• STM32F10xxx Cortex
-M3 programming manual (PM0056)
• STM32F10xxx Flash programming manual (PM0075)
• STM32F10xxx XL-density Flash programming manual (PM0068)